Hi there so u dont visit ur blog anymore......... i guess? lol ok c yaaaa im Jisop's sister by the way how did i get to you blog...............? how strange ok bye~! nice to meet u too
If I didn't have music, I don't know if I could be truly happy. Happiness is music to me. I write love songs for boys and sad songs for love. I write about everything that happens to me in my life. My song book is my diary. Each song, is as personal as it can possibly be. I sing to find myself in a language far from my parents and everyone else. But I don't have to teach myself the words. They've always been there, notes to myself, waiting for the music to bring them out. Sometimes, during class, a verse will suddenly arrive in my thoughts. As I write it in my notebook, I can hear the sound of it in my head. My thoughts reveal themselves in the terms of a song. Sometimes, I sing accompanied only by the guitar in my head and the beat in my heart. Music, like love, cannot be defined, except in the broadest of senses. Part of my music is being alone, having that time to shut down all the other noises to hear the tune underneath. Music cannot be separated from life, you can't have one without the other. Music is everywhere, in the air between us, waiting to be sung.
1 comment:
Hi there
so u dont visit ur blog anymore......... i guess?
lol
ok c yaaaa
im Jisop's sister by the way
how did i get to you
blog...............?
how strange
ok bye~!
nice to meet u too
Post a Comment